G. Fredrick Herdel, M.D.
I would like to take this opportunity, along with my staff, to welcome you to my practice. As a practicing physician, it has been my goal to give each of my patients the most complete medical care available. In doing this, I will need to get to know you and your medical issues thoroughly. At times this endeavor may cause me to run behind schedule, but I believe thoroughness is more important to your well-being than my remaining on scheduled time.
My staff is available to help you with any questions you may have whether it is regarding scheduling, insurance issues, lab results, imaging results, prescription refills, etc. Please feel free to contact the office at any time during office hours if you have any questions regarding these matters. Again, welcome to my practice. I hope that our association will be a long and healthy one.
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine
- BS – University of Delaware
- MD – Ross University
- Residency – Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Philadelphia P.A.
- Certified Medical Review Officer
Amanda R. Phillips
Amanda has been with our practice since 2012 and is now pursuing her Post-Masters Degree in Psychiatry and Mental Health from John Hopkins University.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing, University of Florida
- Master of Science in Nursing, Vanderbilt University, Nashville TN
- Board Certified Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner Specializing in Family Practice.
Jennifer von Stroh
- Bachelor of Science, Florida Atlantic University
- Masters of Science, Florida International University
- Board Certified Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner specializing in Family Practice
- Jennifer has received the President’s National Volunteer Service Award and has done Humanitarian work aboard the US Mercy Naval Ship in Vietnam.