Unfortunately, we are currently unable to accommodate any New Patients. Please check back at a later time for updates.
G. Fredrick Herdel, M.D.
I would like to take this opportunity, along with my staff, to welcome you to my practice. As a practicing physician, it has been my goal to give each of my patients the most complete medical care available. In doing this, I will need to get to know you and your medical issues thoroughly. At times this endeavor may cause me to run behind schedule, but I believe thoroughness is more important to your well-being than my remaining on scheduled time.
My staff is available to help you with any questions you may have whether it is regarding scheduling, insurance issues, lab results, imaging results, prescription refills, etc. Please feel free to contact the office at any time during office hours if you have any questions regarding these matters. Again, welcome to my practice. I hope that our association will be a long and healthy one.
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine
- BS – University of Delaware
- MD – Ross University
- Residency – Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Philadelphia P.A.
- Certified Medical Review Officer
Samantha Torres, APRN
- Bachelors of Science in Nursing, Nova Southeast University
- Masters of Science in Nursing, University of Cincinnati
- Board Certified Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner Specializing in Family Practice
Jennifer Williams, APRN
- Bachelors of Science in Nursing, Research College of Nursing
- Bachelors in Biological Sciences, University of Missouri-Columbia
- Doctorate in Nursing Practice, University of Missouri-Kansas City